THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- Bread not Stones - the Autobiography of an Eventful Life
- Nov 27 2014
- Introduction by Una Kroll I am a person whose life has been influenced by a ‘mysterious force’ that I have never fully understood since it first made itself known to me in 1930 when I was a ver...
- Fragile Ornaments, Melting Snowflakes and the Healing Light of Christmas
- Nov 21 2014
- A popular Christmas song says the season of Christmas is the “very best time of year.” Why then are our emotions often fragile at Christmas, unlike any other time of the year? Though the holiday i...
- Featured Author: Bernard J. Lynch
- Nov 10 2014
- I LIVE I live for a Church that is on the road, walking, travelling, Not a Church that came to a halt, or is turning in circles, A Church that is ready to travel on the road of human history,...
- Still, In One Peace
- Sep 25 2014
- by Ronald William Cadmus Often we wonder how we survive life, emerging from our situations, still in one piece. Life is about more than surviving just in one piece. We can go through life in th...
- Gay Disciple, TheJesus' friends tells it their own way
An eye-opening look at what life was like in Palestine during the life of Jesus.
- FOLLOW US!