THE NEWS FROM OUR BLOG
- Fragile Ornaments, Melting Snowflakes and the Healing Light of Christmas
- Nov 21 2014
- A popular Christmas song says the season of Christmas is the “very best time of year.” Why then are our emotions often fragile at Christmas, unlike any other time of the year? Though the holiday i...
- Featured Author: Bernard J. Lynch
- Nov 10 2014
- I LIVE I live for a Church that is on the road, walking, travelling, Not a Church that came to a halt, or is turning in circles, A Church that is ready to travel on the road of human history,...
- Still, In One Peace
- Sep 25 2014
- by Ronald William Cadmus Often we wonder how we survive life, emerging from our situations, still in one piece. Life is about more than surviving just in one piece. We can go through life in th...
- Why Christianity and Anarchism?
- Jul 1 2014
- Keith Hebden http://youtu.be/8fsekRI1pmI Click above for the YouTube video Keith Hebden is a pioneer minister working with the deanery of Mansfield as 'Seeking Justice' Adviser. Writer, activ...
- Death of Judeo-Christianity, TheReligious Aggression and Systemic Evil in the Modern World
If religion can define evil, why can't it stop it?
- FOLLOW US!